Apprentice Print Service Assistant
Employer Name: Milton Keynes College
Working Week: Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
Duration: 12 Months
Possible Start Date: 29/04/2019
Milton Keynes College are seeking a dynamic, professional and highly motivated assistant, to support a small dedicated team in our Digital Print room. A fantastic opportunity to learn on the job whilst working towards a level 2 Customer Service qualification. APPLY NOW!
- To provide a high quality, customer orientated Digital Print (reprographic) service for all college staff
- To have overview of the priorities of Print Services within the college
- To support and engage with key stakeholders, both internal and external to promote the Digital Print service
- To assist the Digital Print Administrator in the day to day running of the Copyshop
All staff at Milton Keynes College are expected to demonstrate uncompromising ambition, for the success of our students, our staff and our stakeholders of our College. You will contribute to the strategic direction of the College and achievement of consistent overall improvements in student success rates.
- Offering a friendly and helpful service to all customers.
- Providing a timely resolution to customer queries.
- Responding to requests to photocopy and print a wide variety of documentation, including; exam papers, hand-outs, documents and teaching resources.
- Offering advice on CopyShop services to customers.
- Produce reports on usage of the CopyShop services.
- Carry out stocktakes when required.
- Assist with the reporting and recording of maintenance issues.
- Support the IT Services team with Helpdesk support where peak times require assistance.
Our values represent the aspirations of our individual and collective behaviour. They guide our day-to-day decision-making. In order to achieve our vision, we will endeavour to put these values at the heart of everything we do.
- To inspire – where everyone motivates, engages, challenges, and stretches each other
- To strive for excellence – where everyone recognises their own potential and becomes the best they can be
- To demonstrate integrity in all we do – where everyone is committed to being open, honest and doing the right thing
- To show respect – where we listen, consider the views of others and value everyone
- To innovate – where new ideas and thinking are generated around people, products and processes
GCSE English and Maths GCSE A*-C/4-9 or level 2 equivalent.
- Able to react to customer requirements efficiently
- Have good IT skills, and be familiar with Microsoft Office
- Have strong listening skills
- Can demonstrate good communications skills
- Able to build and maintain positive relationships within team and across organisation
- Demonstrates attention to detail, completing all work to a high standard
- Demonstrates personal organisational skills and able to use initiative
- Enthusiastic and self-aware
- Team focussed
- Reliable, Adaptable and Flexible
Please apply via the link.