Apprentice Purchasing Specialist
Employer Name: Mirus IT Solutions Limited
Working Week: Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
Duration: 18 Months
Possible Start Date: 27/05/2019
Are you looking to work in an office environment? Do you have a friendly and professional manner? This is an amazing opportunity to work for a well known IT company based in Milton Keynes where you will be providing an efficient and accurate quotation/purchasing service through the use of effective communication and relevant software tools.
The successful candidate will be working within a team and providing support with the following tasks:
- Provide hardware/software quotations to both internal and external customers/clients
- Maintain and develop excellent relationships with Mirus customers
- Take responsibility for all orders placed by customers from the start to the finish of the procurement process
- Maintain good working relationships with third party suppliers
- Deliver best in class customer service to all Mirus customers and suppliers
- Source goods at best reliable prices to maximise profit for Mirus
- Work closely with 3rd party suppliers to identify discounted products and communicate this into the Client Management Team
- Assist the Professional Services Team on a project and look after all the procurement for project equipment.
The employer is looking for individuals who have the following values & behaviours:
- Teamwork: Communication, Respect, Honesty
- Improvement: Educating, Evolving, Analysing
- Community: Social Events, Culture, Charitable Endeavours
Things to consider:
Candidates need to ensure that they are able to travel to the employer premises in Wymbush, Milton Keynes. This needs to be investigated before applying as there is no public transport to Wymbush. The busses stop in Two Mile Ash or Loughton.
The vacancy may close earlier than the specified closing date if a high number of applications are received.
- GCSE Grade 4/C or above in English & Maths
- A Level qualifications would be desirable
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to manage changing workload and priorities
- Able to work both within a team and using own initiative
- Able to effectively communicate to clients/customers at all levels
- Ability to use initiative to self-train
- Friendly and enthusiastic
- Professional manner
- Determined and motivated
- Keen to learn and succeed
Please apply via the link.