Funding & Data Officer
For more than two decades, Novus has been delivering education, training and employment opportunities to adults and young people in UK prisons.
Over the years we have built a reputation as an innovator in the fight to reduce re-offending rates by transforming people's lives through learning and skills.
We have a great opportunity at Transforming Rehabilitation to join the education team as a Funding and Data Officer on permanent, full time (37 hours per week) basis.
The purpose of this role is to accurately capture and report on regional and establishment learner, funding and performance data. You'll be reporting on and analysing performance failure and ensure rectification measures are implemented.
To do this successfully you'll need to have:
- Minimum level 2 qualifications in Literacy, numeracy and ICT
- Hold or be willing to work towards a level 3 Business or ICT qualification
- Microsoft office skills - spreadsheets and word processing
- Mobility - current UK driving licence with access to own vehicle, as travel between sites may be required
- A track record of working to demanding tight deadlines
- Experience of working within a contractual targets and funding framework
Applicants must demonstrate in their application their ability to meet the key responsibilities, key result areas and Qualifications/Skills and Experience detailed within the role profile.
Novus is an equal opportunities employer welcoming applications from all sections of the community. All roles are subject to job evaluation.
Please apply via the link.