Do you want to inspire and support the next generation?
Are you looking for a new challenge with excellent benefits?
Hartshill School is part of the Midland Academies Trust sponsored by North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College – one of the largest and most successful colleges in the region. The College understands the importance of recruiting talented and passionate staff that are central to all College achievements and are the driving force in the success of our learners.
The Position: We’re looking for a School IT Technician.
Requirements for the role:
- Experience of computer hardware and software; PCs, Laptops, Servers, Printers, MFDs, Networking equipment, Wi-Fi, structured cabling, projection equipment, Windows 7/8/10.
- A relevant computing qualification.
- Hold a current clean driving licence and access to own transport, as travel to other campuses will be required.
Responsibilities for the role:
- To be available to support the School and other MAT Schools along with the College as necessary, including the potential for some evening and weekend work.
- To work to a defined service level agreement and respond to incidents with efficiency ensuring customer satisfaction comes first.
- To escalate issues to the E-Services Manager as necessary.
The Location: The College and Hartshill School are based in Nuneaton. This is a great place to live with plenty of social and sport facilities together with great transport links.
Why Should You Apply?
- We offer great holidays and access to the Local Government Pension Scheme
- We also offer staff development opportunities
- Family friendly policies and procedures
Please apply via the link.