Employment Pathway Broker
Milton Keynes College have an exciting opportunity for an Employment Pathway Broker. This role will be based at HMPYOI Winchester with a requirement to travel to prisons throughout the South Central Region and the Milton Keynes College Campus.
As an Employment Pathway Broker, you will possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills in order to build strong relationships with regional and national employers, to further develop the Employment Pathway, enabling access to interviews and jobs for offender learners.
This is a highly rewarding role and an opportunity to make a difference to the lives of offenders who are trying to gain sustainable employment upon release.
You will work collaboratively with Managers, Key Workers and Milton Keynes College staff. As a successful Employment Pathway Broker, you will manage internal and external queries, meet targets for learner progression through final employment outcomes and liaise with employers and learners to achieve success.
As a successful candidate, you will:
- Hold a minimum of a NVQ level 3 qualification, which could be in Training and Mentoring, Recruitment (CertRP), Advice and Guidance, Youth Work or a similar discipline.
- Have a good general education, including G.C.S.E English and Mathematics at grade C or equivalent.
- Have proven, relevant experience in business development in local and national companies.
- Possess proven experience of networking and developing effective relationships with job seekers and employers.
- Have the ability to work with a wide range of people from diverse backgrounds.
- Possess knowledge of current and local, regional and national labour markets.
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues and learners and outside organisations.
- Be well organised, have good administrative skills and manage work load effectively.
Please apply via the link.