Business Process Analyst
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the IT Services team at B&FC. The organisation is currently undergoing a digital transformation, and the business process analyst will be key to this. The role will involve working closely with process owners, capturing requirements and developing specifications for new efficient workflows and co-ordinating the software development life-cycle. Liaison with both internal and external development resources, along with some development of no/low-code development tools is also required.
B&FC are looking for an individual who is creative and willing to challenge the status quo. Previous experience in analysing, documenting and designing business processes, along with some project management experience is essential. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with some sector-leading technologies such as Microsoft Dynamics 365 and PowerApps/Flow.
Please download the 'Application Support Form' to view the full job description and person specification.
STANDARD RESPONSIBILITIES FOR ALL POSITIONS IN B&FC
- To fully adhere to all college policies and procedures.
- Take appropriate responsibility to ensure the health and safety of self and others.
- Pursue the achievement and integration of equality and diversity throughout all College activities.
- Blackpool and The Fylde College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff to share this commitment.
- To show commitment to the College and its internal and external customers.
- To work co-operatively with colleagues at all times.
- Undertake any other tasks and responsibilities appropriate to the level of this post.
Please apply via the link.