Customer Support Operative Apprentice
Employer Name: Taylor Wimpey South Midlands
Working Week: Monday to Friday
Duration: 12 Months
Possible Start Date: 03/06/2019
Do you want to work for the company who is one of the largest homebuilders in the UK? Learn skills you can use for life? Gain valuable work experience? Taylor Wimpey based in Milton Keynes are currently recruiting for a Customer Support Operative Apprentice. Apply now for this fantastic opportunity!
The Customer Support Operative Apprentice (CSOA) will be supported and trained to have responsibility for the day to day management of the remediation of issues in customers’ homes. The Customer Service Operative role takes ownership of all ongoing customers’ issues. The role ensures the correct resources are available to undertake work in customers’ homes, on the appointed date and to resolve all issues once.
- Undertake the co-ordination of work as required
- If more materials are needed, source them efficiently and with agreement of the CSC team
- Regular customer liaison with customers in their homes.
- Regular liaison with the Customer Support Department to ensure they are kept fully up to date.
- Ability to remain calm and collected when faced with difficult customers, and situations, so a high level of personal integrity and respect for others is essential.
- Ability to communicate accurately at the same level of understanding with the customer.
- Behave in an honest and trustworthy manner at all times.
- · Provide support and assistance to other team members
- Plan and carry out work in a safe, cost effective manner.
- To be aware and observe any opportunity to reduce costs and improve standards and ensure those ideas are shared with your team.
- Account for expenses and produce accounts weekly
Health and safety
- Ensure that Health and Safety is followed and site regulations are adhered to.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of NHBC standards
Things to consider:
- Please ensure that you are able to travel to the employers location
- Salary rising to £6.50 per hour in year 2
GCSE English and Maths A*-C/4-9 or level 2 equivalents
- Apprenticeship Standard for Customer Service Practitioner
- Functional Skills qualifications (if required)
- Training will include attendance at College, online learning and independent study in the workplace
- Regular visits from the College into the workplace
- Observations and assessments in the workplace
- Use of e-portfolio
- End point assessment
- Ongoing training and support from both the College and the employer
Please apply via the link.