Business Administrator Apprentice
Employer Name: Horizon Vehicle Management
Working Week: Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm
Duration: 18 Months
Possible Start Date: 08/04/2019
A great opportunity to work in a busy, relaxed, fun and friendly environment with dress down Fridays and a day off to celebrate your birthday! The role will be to provide a proactive, first class claim management service, ensuring efficient and robust management of claims from cradle to grave for all clients of Horizon VM Ltd.
- Answer all incoming claims call enquiries in an efficient, expedient and customer focused way, ensuring that the customer receives a professional service at all times.
- Register all new claims via the telephone and Input claims details onto the relevant systems, ensuring quality and accuracy of information to the highest standard.
- Correctly advise on the claims process at a high level for all claims areas.
- Ensure all applicable services are offered and follow up work and tasks are completed in a timely manner.
- Undertake training to review and verify the claim to ensure fraud is detected whenever present and that any indemnity concerns are identified and actioned.
- Have a good understanding of the Highway Code.
- Ensure that all regulatory requirements are adhered to including the protection of client and company data.
- Treating customers fairly always and in every communication/process.
- Confidently discuss liability with the customer and seek assistance from other team members in relation to liability enquiries.
- To work inclusively with all colleagues, customers and business partners to promote a workplace that values equality and diversity.
Things to consider
- Working in a busy but relaxed, fun and friendly environment
- Dress down Fridays
- Social events throughout the year
- Free tea/coffee
- Fully Kitted Kitchen
- Pension contribution scheme
- Bonus Scheme* (Once successfully passing Probationary Period)
- Free parking
- Excellent Development & Training
- Excellent career progression
- Excellent annual leave including 1 day off to celebrate your birthday
- Please ensure you research your travel commitments
- Alternative Saturdays 9am till 1pm
This vacancy may close early if we receive a high volume of applications
- IT literate is preferred but all training will be provided accordingly, a basic knowledge of the highway code, a basic knowledge of vehicles.
- Desirable - GCSEs at grades A*-C/4-9 (or equivalent) in English and maths.
Apprenticeship Standard for Business Administrator
- Functional Skills qualifications (if required)
- Attendance at College and independent study within the workplace
- Regular visits from the College to the workplace
- Observations and assessments in the workplace
- Use of e-portfolio
- End point assessment
- Ongoing training and support from the College and employer
Please apply via the link.