Electronics Engineering Apprentice
Employer Name: Aston Martin Red Bull Racing
Working Week: Monday to Friday
Duration: 36 Months
Possible Start Date: 29/07/2019
Aston Martin Red Bull Racing are inviting candidates to apply for this exciting opportunity within their Electronics Department. Do you feel you have what it takes to be their next Apprentice working as part of the Aston Martin Red Bull Racing team spirit?
The work is demanding and the pace of development is so fast your feet will barely touch the ground but job satisfaction really doesn't get any better than the winning feeling of making a real contribution to a grand prix-winning car.
- After completing a comprehensive induction and extensive training you will be expected to:
- Dismantle each module, clean thoroughly, identify damaged or worn parts, source replacement parts (recording stock usage) and fit accordingly
- Reassemble repaired modules ensuring the highest quality at all times
- Test all completed modules in line with company guideline
- Ensure the workshop and surrounding areas are kept clean and tidy at all times
- Ensure that the Health and Safety policy is always adhered to
- Work to meet company productivity targets in your section, in line with your level of experience
- Accurate completion of appropriate administration forms relevant to your position
- Co-operate with other employees in a professional and friendly manner.
Things to consider
- Please ensure you are able to travel to Milton Keynes 5 days a week.
- You will receive a competitive salary from day one and they provide an environment for individuals to strive in their career and become a key member of the Electronics team.
- Interviews will be held w/c 7th May 2019
- Competitive benefits package including 27 days annual leave.
- Placements will be for 3 years, starting in summer 2019.
- 5 GCSE's at A*-C/9-4 including Maths, English and Science
- A Level / BTEC in Engineering
Predicted qualifications acceptable
- Demonstrate a high level of self-motivation, commitment and show a keen interest in Electronics and Motorsport through your prior studies, projects and hobbies
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Manual dexterity
- The ability to work well as part of a team is an essential skill within Red Bull Racing
- Able to learn and adapt quickly
Please apply via the link.