Apprentice Business Administrator
Employer Name: Medical Staffing
Working Week: Mon to Fri, 9am-5pm
Duration: 18 Months
Possible Start Date: 22/04/2019
Do you want to work for the company who has won Staffing Agency of the Year for five years running? Learn skills you can use for life? Gain valuable work experience? Medical Staffing based in Fox Milne are currently recruiting for a Apprentice Business Administrator to join their busy and ever growing team. Apply now for this amazing opportunity.
The responsibilities of the role are to support and engage with different parts of the organisation and interact with external customers. With a focus on adding value, the role of business administrator contributes to the efficiency of an organisation, through support of functional areas, working across teams and resolving issues as requested. The flexibility and responsiveness required allows the apprentice to develop a wide range of skills.
Main Duties and Areas of Responsibility:
- CV sourcing and screening
- Build effective relationships within the business and with candidates
- Administrative duties and reporting on activity
- Working on projects
- Delivering the full recruitment cycle
- Database maintenance
- Answering incoming calls and redirecting as appropriate
- Prepare meeting rooms
- Updating of social media pages
- Supporting consultants with arranging interviews
- Making outbound calls to potential candidates
- Accurate reporting of documentation and tracking expiry
- Stock count - Ensure there is available stock for the office (Drinks/cleaning products/stationary/ lanyards)
- Receipts – Track company expenses
Why choose us?
- A Nationally recognised qualification/ earn while you learn.
- Unlocking the potential for a full-time role with us without any initial recruitment experience
- Coaching and mentoring from an experienced recruitment professional.
- Creative and flexible working environment
- Close-knit team with regular social activities outside of work
- Free parking and easily accessible on bus routes
- Pool table with internal tournaments
- Target driven incentives – Early finish Fridays, Top golf and many other day trips
- GCSE English and Maths A*-C/4-9 or equivalents.
- Apprenticeship Standard for Business Administrator
- Functional Skills qualifications (if required)
- Attendance at College and independent study within the workplace
- Regular visits from the College to the workplace
- Observations and assessments in the workplace
- Use of e-portfolio
- End point assessment
- Ongoing training and support from the College and employer
Please apply via the link.