Customer Service Apprentice
Employer: KMB Shipping Ltd
Apprenticeship level: Intermediate
Apprenticeship duration: 12 months
Possible start date: 1st April 2019
Working week: Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm.
Total hours per week: 37.50
This is a customer service role including some business administration duties.
This is an exciting opportunity for an apprentice to join a vibrant office in a fast-paced environment.
- Speaking to customers and suppliers
- IT duties using MS Office and bespoke software
- Taking enquiries
- General office administration duties
- Excellent customer service
- Good time keeping
- Can-do attitude
- Confident and outgoing would be an advantage
- GCSE maths at grade C or the equivalent
- GCSE English at grade C or the equivalent
The possibility of a full time post upon completing the apprenticeship, with future prospects of personal growth within the organisation.
Things to consider
You will be invited in to the College to sit our initial assessments in maths and English prior to being considered for this position.
For more information on the ANMW, please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
For more information or to apply, please click the link.