Electrical Installation Lecturer
We are looking for an Electrical Installation Lecturer to join our Technology Team, based at our Bracknell & Wokingham campus. This will include:
- Teach, train and assess students and other client groups to quality standards set by the College, acting as course tutor to full-time and part-time groups and other student and trainees with the associated organisation, administration, and monitoring of attendance including the collection of data for course evaluation.
- Monitor and support students’ academic progress, including collection and follow up on attendance and punctuality, early leaver and destinations data,
- Participate in demonstrations and practical activities with students and trainees on all courses.
- Work as part of a team within your Faculty, participating in student recruitment, including interviewing, attendance at shows and careers conventions, open days and other events, and attend team and college meetings and undertake staff development activities.
- Undertake any other duties as required and would be reasonably expected commensurate with the post. This may include either the temporary or permanent re-deployment to an equivalent grade or post within the organisation.
This role will be full time based at our Bracknell & Wokingham Campus.
Activate Learning are a forward thinking, successful education group whose mission is to Provide talent for business. Transforming lives through our learning philosophy.
We are a group of four further education colleges, six schools, an apprenticeship provider and business school. We run four colleges in Saudi Arabia and are working in other international markets such as China, India, South Africa and South East Asia to export out award-winning Learning Philosophy to other education providers. We serve approximately 30,000 students across our group each year.