Do you want to inspire and support the next generation?
Are you looking for a new challenge with excellent benefits?
North Warwickshire & Hinckley College is part of North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College – one of the largest and most successful colleges in the region. The College understands the importance of recruiting talented and passionate staff that are central to all College achievements and are the driving force in the success of our learners.
The Position: We’re looking for a Catering Technician.
Requirements for the role:
- Experience of working within a restaurant environment in general kitchen duties
- Experience of cleaning large kitchen equipment
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually
- Term Time role - however the successful candidate will be required to work from the end of August prior to the start of the academic year
Responsibilities for the role:
- To maintain all equipment and areas to a high standard of hygiene, and ensuring equipment is stored correctly.
- To clean pots, pans, crockery, cutlery, glassware and other equipment as required including the operation of cleaning equipment and machinery
- To adhere to Food Safety and Health and Safety regulations, standards, policies, procedures and codes of practice.
The Location: The College is based in Nuneaton. This is a great place to live with plenty of social and sport facilities together with great transport links.
Why Should You Apply?
- We offer great holidays and access to the Local Government Pension/Teachers Pension Scheme
- We also offer staff development opportunities
- Family friendly policies and procedures
Please apply via the link.