We are looking for a Payroll Officer to join our team, based at our City of Oxford campus. This will include:
- Administer and run all payrolls across the Group in accordance with operating procedures and deadlines.
- Process starters and leavers, ensuring that details are accurately entered into the payroll system.
- Process pay/expense claims and statutory/ voluntary deductions in accordance with the authorisation procedures.
- Complete detailed checks to ensure the accuracy of the payroll.
- Answer queries and resolve problems and issues promptly, delivering excellent customer service standards.
- Ensure and maintain strict confidentiality over employee data and information, ensuring full compliance with Data Protection Act provision.
This role will be Full time, fixed term until September 2019 based at our City of Oxford Campus.
Activate Learning are a forward thinking, successful education group whose mission is to Provide talent for business. Transforming lives through our learning philosophy.
We are a group of four further education colleges, six schools, an apprenticeship provider and business school. We run four colleges in Saudi Arabia and are working in other international markets such as China, India, South Africa and South East Asia to export out award-winning Learning Philosophy to other education providers. We serve approximately 30,000 students across our group each year.