We are looking for a Carpentry Assessor to maximise the number of learners achieving in line with College, Awarding Organisation and Ofsted standards. This will include:
- Coach apprentices and prepare them for assessment
- Monitor, review and record evidence of candidates progression in learning
- Liaise with employers to ensure the understanding and support of the learner in their workplace
- Assist with the interview process for potential candidates
- Attend team meetings, IQA and standardisation meetings as required
- Undertake CPD to keep up to date with current workplace standards
This role will be part-time 0.6 FTE based at our Blackbird Leys campus in Oxford.
Activate Learning are a forward thinking, successful education group whose mission is to Provide talent for business. Transforming lives through our learning philosophy.
We are a group of four further education colleges, six schools, an apprenticeship provider and business school. We run four colleges in Saudi Arabia and are working in other international markets such as China, India, South Africa and South East Asia to export out award-winning Learning Philosophy to other education providers. We serve approximately 30,000 students across our group each year.