Quality Standards Coordinator
The purpose of the role is to support the management of quality and standards across the College, to liaise with relevant departments of The University and external bodies in the context of external scrutiny. This role contributes to the overall objective of the College - “preparing international students to progress and thrive at the University of Sheffield through successful completion of their programme” - by ensuring that quality and standards are maintained, in line with internal and external frameworks, so that The College is able to continue to offer high quality academic programmes. This is data driven role that would suit a skilled administrator, with inter-personal skills.
- Assisting with the production and the collation of information for external and internal quality reviews
- Assisting with the production and collation of information for review documents such as the Annual Monitoring Report and the College’s Learning, Teaching and Assessment Strategy
- Providing secretariat support to the College’s governance committees and groups, ensuring that the agendas and relevant documentation are collated and accurately distributed to all members, actions are identified and actively managed to conclusion or escalated to the relevant stakeholder or other governance committees (e.g. QAEG)
- Working with the Head of Quality Assurance, Enhancement and Innovation, Advanced Practitioner in Teaching and E-learning, and other relevant stakeholders schedule probationary and evaluative observations and to ensure the timely collation of observation documents
- Working with the Curriculum Coordinator and other relevant stakeholders manage and provide secretarial support for the Academic Misconduct Process
- To manage and take responsibility for the Special Circumstances and Academic Appeal processes
- Providing secretariat support for all management meetings related to the tracking of quality and standards matters in the context of the College Action Plan
- You will have the ability to manipulate large data sets, analyse and report on these
- You’ll have excellent IT and data management skills including: competency in Excel, Outlook, Power Point, Word, and a willingness to learn and adopt new technologies
- The ability to extract reports and analyse data for reporting, to aid decision making or to support a case for change
- You will be an excellent communicator with strong active listening skills
- You will have the ability to develop and build strong working relationships with internal and external colleagues and contacts
- Competitive salaries
- A 30-day holiday (For full time) allowance that is not restricted to outside of term time.
- Enhanced pension scheme, season ticket loans, cycle to work scheme, wellbeing centre, and much more.
We are Study Group, a global pathway provider in International Education, working in partnership with a number of Top Tier University Partners. Voted as the 2017 and 2018 Global Pathway Provider of the year, our people are united with the shared ambition of providing a world-class UK education to talented students from across the globe.
Study Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students, and expects all staff and volunteers to share the same dedication. Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the role, including checks with past employers, an Enhanced Check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and overseas criminal records if appropriate.
Study Group processes your information in line with data protection regulations.
Please apply via the link.