We are looking for a Faculty Coordinator for our Lifeskills faculty, based at our City of Oxford campus. This will include:
- Assist with the completion of registers, timetables, communications with learners and administrative work involved in the delivery of study programmes
- Organise and help to manage learners files
- Coordinate interviews and assessments with new learners
- Contribute to diary management, minute taking and any administrative functions needed in the team
- Help to monitor the development of each learners progress
This role will be 18.5 hours per week, fixed term until July 2019.
Activate Learning are a forward thinking, successful education group whose mission is to Provide talent for business. Transforming lives through our learning philosophy.
We are a group of four further education colleges, six schools, an apprenticeship provider and business school. We run four colleges in Saudi Arabia and are working in other international markets such as China, India, South Africa and South East Asia to export out award-winning Learning Philosophy to other education providers. We serve approximately 30,000 students across our group each year.
Please apply via the link.