Pastoral Coordinator - Schools
Do you want to inspire and support the next generation?
Are you looking for a new challenge with excellent benefits?
Our Inspire School is part of North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College – one of the largest and most successful colleges in the region. The College understands the importance of recruiting talented and passionate staff that are central to all College achievements and are the driving force in the success of our learners.
Requirements for the role:
- Practical experience of working in this specialist area
- Maths and English qualifications at Level 2 or above
- Effective coordination skills
Responsibilities for the role:
- Coordinate pastoral care for 14-16 schools provision at NWSLC
- Build and maintain relationships between students, parents, schools and providers
- Work alongside the Schools manager to ensure effective running of the overall schools provision
The Location: The College is based in Nuneaton but the role will involve work at multiple sites. This is a great place to live with plenty of social and sport facilities together with great transport links.
Why Should You Apply?
- Term time role
- We offer great holidays and access to the Local Government Pension Scheme
- We also offer staff development opportunities
- Family friendly policies and procedures
Please apply via the link.