Additional Learning Support Assistant
Do you want to inspire and support the next generation?
Are you looking for a new challenge with excellent benefits?
South Leicestershire College is part of North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College – one of the largest and most successful colleges in the region. The College understands the importance of recruiting talented and passionate staff that are central to all College achievements and are the driving force in the success of our learners.
The Position: We’re looking for a part time Additional Learning Support Assistant
Requirements for the role:
- Take responsibility for assisting to organise and support administrative activities and processes within the Student Experience Team.
- The ability to work as a high functioning member of a broader team.
Responsibilities for the role:
- Responsible for entering and maintaining accurate data into record keeping systems.
- Liaise with all College Departments to identify and maximise the Additional Learning Support claims.
- Support learners in applying for college bursary through Pay my Student Portal.
The Location: The College is based in Leicester. This is a great place to live with plenty of social and sport facilities together with great transport links.
Why Should You Apply?
- The post is term time only
- We offer great holidays and access to the Local Government Pension
- We also offer staff development opportunities
- Family friendly policies and procedures
Please apply via the link.