Admissions & Conversions Manager
We have great opportunity based at our Bedford campus for an Admissions and Conversion Manager to become a key member of our Student Recruitment department.
As an Admissions and Conversion Manager, you will play a key part in supporting the success of our students through:
- Leading a team of advisers to provide a high quality admissions service, to supporting the achievement of applications, conversion, recruitment and retention targets.
- Being responsible for the development, training and maintenance of The Bedford College Groups customer relationship management (CRM) database Radius and to work cross-college to review the synchronisation mechanism for EBS and Radius.
- Being responsible for providing statistical data to support the achievement of applications, conversion, recruitment and retention targets.
Our ideal candidates will have experience of managing and administering data in a corporate CRM system and experience of delivering a service that has had a positive impact on student outcomes and customer targets. Additional Knowledge of IT systems that support student recruitment, i.e. CRM, EBS4, LiveChat etc, alongside the following qualifications:
- Educated to degree level or substantial experience in a similar role
- A professional management qualification, or the willingness to undertake a Level 3 Team Leader/Supervisor apprenticeship
- GCSE Maths and English (A* to C) or equivalent
- Evidence of continued professional development
Further details of the essential criteria for the post can be located within the Job Description.
The Bedford College Group aims to deliver world-class skills and education to the communities we serve. The Bedford College Group is comprised of Bedford College, Shuttleworth College, The Bedford Sixth Form,Tresham College and the National College of Motorsport.
Contract Type - Bedford College Professional Services Ltd (BCPS Ltd)
- 40 hours per week (1.0 FTE) / 52 weeks per year
- 25 holiday per annum, pro rata
An Enhanced DBS check will be required and you will be required to declare any convictions, cautions, reprimands or final warnings, which would not be filtered in line with current guidance.
The closing date for applications will be Sunday 3rd March 2019.
Interviews will be held on a date to be confirmed.
Please apply via the link.