Health & Social Care Lecturer
The Care Professions Department at Milton Keynes College are looking for an innovative and inspirational Course Team Leader to join their team.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Health and Social Care professional to join our Care Professions School here at Milton Keynes College. As a Course Team Leader within the school, you would be teaching students who wish to pursue a career in Health and Social Care. You will be creative in planning your teaching, using a variety of innovative and captivating resources whilst being able to deliver in an enthusiastic and inspirational manner.
Care Professions Study Programmes are predominately for 16 – 19 year olds. These programmes are for students who wish to enter the care industry. All of these students will undertake work placement within the care industry, which is a vital part of the students learning journey to ensure that they are work ready when they complete their studies with the College. These programmes are offered from Entry level to Level 3.
As a successful candidate, you will have…
- A relevant teaching qualification or be willing to work towards
- A degree/equivalent in a relevant subject in Health and Social Care Level 4 or above
- Experience of working within an industry role
- Minimum 2 years’ experience of teaching or working in Health and Social Care across a range of abilities and backgrounds
- Ability to establish appropriate relationships with challenging young people and adults
- A strong awareness and understanding of equal opportunities and the ability to translate these into effective action
- Excellent interpersonal with the ability to work with a wide range of partners, both external and within the College
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- The ability to work on own initiative to find creative solutions to problems
- The ability to stay calm and work effectively under pressure
Please apply via the link.