Student Development Manager
Milton Keynes College are looking for a Student Development Manager to join our Development & Support department for Students.
The key responsibility of the Student Development Manager will be to ensure that College policy and practice linked to Student Development enables the team to both understand the requirements of our students and deliver generalised and targeted interventions in line with the Common Inspection Framework.
The role of the Student Development Manager will be to support the strategic vision and operational objectives of the Head of Student Development and Support. As Student Development Manager you will lead and performance manage the contributions of the Student Development team and ensure provision is implemented in a coherent and effective manner.
As the successful candidate you will have:
- A relevant degree
- Management qualification or proven management experience
- Experience of delivering outstanding support for students through IAG, careers and enrichment services, partnering with external agencies when required
- Experience of contributing to the Safeguarding of Children and Young People
- Proven experience of handling complex student advice including interpreting legislation, regulations, policy and guidance
- Experience of developing and implementing student experience policy and procedures whilst demonstrating a collaborative working approach
Please apply via the link.