Reaseheath College is one of the premier land-based Colleges located in South Cheshire with an enviable reputation for quality and partnerships with industry. The College has a beautiful rural setting situation amongst 330 hectares of farm, parkland, lake, woodland and sports facilities.
REASEHEATH TRAINING offers Apprenticeships across a range of sectors to match the needs of industry and the career aspirations of learners.
This is an exciting, challenging position for a proactive and highly motivated individual. You will lead, manage and drive the development of a team of Trainer / Assessors across a variety of programmes both regionally and nationally. The role will be centre based or out in the field according to needs.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for supporting up to 15 Trainer/ Assessors to achieve agreed individual and team targets in line with the College vision and values. You will actively manage caseloads to ensure national standards and contract requirements are fully achieved.
You must have significant experience of successfully leading a team and managing apprenticeship provision, duties include:
- Reporting team progress against agreed targets
- Conducting regular one to one performance reviews
- Observations of teaching and learning in College and in the workplace
- Effective annual appraisals linked to overall team and business objectives and managing performance
- In addition you will be embedding effective systems to ensure high quality assessment and internal quality assurance and compliance with contractual requirements
Closing date: 20/02/2019.
Assessment date: TBC.
Please apply via the link.