Sessional Lecturer English, Maths & ICT (Functional Skills)
Do you want to inspire and support the next generation?
Are you looking for a new challenge with excellent benefits?
North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College – one of the largest and most successful colleges in the region. The College understands the importance of recruiting talented and passionate staff that are central to all College achievements and are the driving force in the success of our learners.
The Position: We’re looking for Functional Skills Lecturer(s)
Requirements for the role:
- Ability to deliver at least 2 Functional Skills (English, Maths ICT)
- React quickly and flexibly to new demands
- Travel extensively as required; must have driving licence and access to own transport (with business insurance)
- Knowledge of apprenticeship frameworks and/or ESOL
Responsibilities for the role:
- Deliver Functional Skills in a variety of community/workplace locations both locally and nationally
- Manage own workload
- Represent the college to employers and other offsite partners
The Location: The College is based in the Midlands. This is a national opportunity and we actively seek applicants who are willing to travel or who are based regionally and looking for flexible contracts.
Why Should You Apply?
- The pay range we’re offering is very competitive
- We offer access to the Teachers’ Pension Scheme
- We also offer staff development opportunities
- Family friendly policies and procedures
Please apply via the link.