Marketing Account Executive (Stakeholder Engagement)
Leeds City College is one of the UK’s largest FE establishments with around 1400 employees and over 17,400 students. Offering a diverse curriculum within a vibrant and multicultural learning environment, our goal is to deliver excellent and innovative education which supports and inspires every student to achieve their ambitions.
Are you a Marketer, looking for that next step?
Are you interested in making a difference in student and youth engagement marketing?
Are you looking for an incredibly fast moving organisation to develop and flourish within?
Then you need to know more about one of the largest FE college group in the North of England.
The 50 plus strong Student Recruitment and Marketing Department is located in central Leeds with easy access to the train station.
At Leeds City College we are looking for a motivated and passionate Stakeholder Engagement Account Executive with agency or client side experience to join a fast growing and exciting marketing department who work with 25 plus internal schools and departments.
The marketing team operate in a similar fashion to an agency and has huge ambitions to develop and grow. You will be a key part of this journey as we look to become market leaders in Student Recruitment and Marketing.
You'll be working as a part of their Client Services team, supporting the stakeholder interests and commercial operations of the group across a range of market sectors and reporting to the Marketing Manager. You'll spend your days ensuring the smooth delivery of campaigns and marketing collateral throughout the year.
Typical tasks will include:
- Familiarising yourself with our internal clients’ businesses, their objectives and markets.
- Creating and implementing your own campaigns, utilising the wider marketing teams expertise.
- Building and maintaining your own strong, friendly and professional client relationships.
- Creating detailed and accurate contact reports, estimates and timing plans and maintaining project status reports.
- Playing your part in scheduling work, briefing our creative and digital teams, suppliers and other external parties to ensure successful delivery of projects.
- Strictly following our quality assurance and operational processes.
- Managing your workload and communicating effectively with the team.
- Evaluating all activity on a monthly basis.
Can you live up to, communicate and deliver on our brand values: INSPIRING, PASSIONATE, COLLABORATIVE, ASPIRATIONAL, CELEBRATORY and RESPECTFUL? Then you could be just what we are looking for.
We offer a competitive salary, personal development opportunities, 27 days holidays per year plus bank holidays, fantastic pension scheme, a progressive working environment and many other additional benefits...what are you waiting for?
Leeds City College is committed to Equality of Opportunity (ensuring everyone is treated fairly) and safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful applicants are required to complete an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services (DBS) check as well as mandatory pre-employment checks which may also include checking social media profiles. We positively welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Please apply via the link.