Part Time Community College Tutor*
Do you have a passion, skill or skills that you want to share with us? We are looking for enthusiastic and motivated individuals to pass on their knowledge, wisdom and experience to help student gain an Agored Cymru recognised qualification. These part time courses are looking to be delivered either during the day or evenings.
- Plan, prepare and deliver short courses across Bridgend
- Pass on industry experience; transferring your skills and knowledge into learning programmes and assessments
- Supervise a work area to ensure safety is met
Subject Areas we are on the lookout for:
Indian Head Massage
- Someone who is enthusiastic and creative who works well with others
- Proactive work ethic
- Natural ability to support and motivate
- An efficient & effective work ethic
- Experience gained in a skill (as listed above)
- Educated to Level 3/4 standard (E.g NVQ/City & Guilds/VTCT)
- Enjoys building engaging relationships with students and making a difference in their learning experience
And remember if you haven't had previous experience of being a tutor, but do have industry experience, we want to hear from you!
NB: Due to a large response to this role, we may be inclined to close this vacancy early!
*Tiwtoriaid Rhan-Amser Dysgu yn y Gymuned
Mae Engage Busnes Cymru, adran fasnachol Coleg Penybont, yn dymuno adeiladu cronfa staff o diwtoriaid rhan-amser Dysgu yn y Gymuned. Edrychwn am unigolion brwdfrydig ac uchel eu cymhelliant i gyflwyno amrywiaeth o gyrsiau mewn lleoliadau ar draws y sir ar sail tal fesul awr yn y meysydd pwnc dilynol:
Tylino Pen Indiaidd
Gall y cyrsiau hyn gael eu cyflwyno mewn sesiynau yn ystod y dydd neu gyda'r nos. Byddai profiad blaenorol o ddarlithio a TAR yn ddymunol. Gofynnir i chi nodi pa feysydd y gallech cyflwyno cyrsiau ar eich ffurflen gais.