Vocational Programme Manager
HMPYOI Aylesbury’s education department are looking for an experienced Vocational Programme / Curriculum Manager to join their Milton Keynes College Offender Learning team to enhance the delivery of our Vocational courses. As a Vocational Programme Manager, you will be multi-skilled within various vocational areas with the ability to confidently deliver Painting and Decorating.
As Vocational Programme Manager you will be dedicated to delivering learning success, through effective leadership within our Vocational programme. The vacancy would suit a highly motivated Programme / Curriculum Manager that specialises in Painting and Decorating with knowledge in multi-skills vocational subjects, and has a positive can do approach to education and the success of their students. The ideal candidate will have experience and success in their knowledge of Painting and Decorating and experience managing a team.
As a successful candidate you will have:
- A degree or equivalent vocational qualification in Painting and Decoration/multi-skills within Vocational areas.
- A teaching qualification (QTLS as appropriate).
- Assessor/Verifier Awards (desirable).
- Teaching/training experience in subject area, along with employability and/or PSD, up-to-date knowledge of these subject areas and employer requirements.
- Understanding of the necessary employability skills required in the current UK economy.
- Evidence of providing high quality effective programmes leading to outstanding success.
- Experience of data analysis.
- Experience of identifying, developing and sharing resources focused on teaching and learning.
- Experience of working with students who may have little experience of education and training (desirable).
- Knowledge of current relevant initiatives within the Offender Learning.
- The requirement of this role is to work across the whole prison estate, on all wings where education is delivered.
Please apply via the link.