Apprentice Digital Marketing Assistant
Employer Name: The Good Food & Gift Company Limited
Working Week: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
Duration: 18 Months
Possible Start Date: 25/02/2019
Are you ambitious with the a drive to succeed? Are you looking for a career in the Digital Marketing world? The Good Food and Gift Company Ltd based in Lavendon are currently looking to recruit a confident, bubbly, professional Apprentice Marketing Assistant. Apply now for this fantastic opportunity!!!
Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may also be needed)
- The use of Google Analytics to analyse web traffic, website usage and create reports
- Manage the Google Ad Words accounts to drive traffic to the various web shops, as well and managing the split testing of different ad formats
- Creation of weekly emails for each website, including copywriting, creation of promotional offers
- Manage Social Media accounts to engage with customers
- Engage and liaise with web developers and other third parties regarding management of products on the websites
- Create graphics on an ad-hoc basis for products and other marketing materials
- Assist in the creation of marketing material ie adverts, e-mails, video, catalogues and price lists
- 20 paid annual leave plus bank holidays
- A fully funded training program to help you achieve your Apprenticeship qualifications
Things to consider:
Please ensure that you are able to travel to the employer location as public transport is limited.
GCSE English and Maths GCSE A*-C/4-9 or level 2 equivalents.
- Must be highly competent in using Excel tables, be numerate and accurate
- Able to communicate well with all suppliers and retailers
- Able to identify relevant product information necessary for website inclusion
- Strong mathematical skills and high attention to detail and accuracy are essential
- Ability to copy write editorial content would be an advantage
- Write for online digital publishing
- Must be able to work within a small professional team
The Apprenticeship will incorporate face to face workshops, online learning and on the job experience.
Your Apprenticeship training will include:
- Full apprenticeship standard in Level 3 Digital Marketer
- MTA HTML 5
- CIM Level 4 award in Digital Marketing
- Functional skills (if required in both Maths and English)
- College Attendance at Silbury Campus
- Regular visits from the college into the workplace
- Assessments and observations in the workplace
- On-going training and support from the employer
- End Point Assessment
For more information or to apply, please click the link.