Apprentice Technical Support Technician
Employer Name: Partnership Education
Working Week: Monday to Friday
Duration: 18 months
Possible Start Date: 04/02/2019
Partnership Education based in Cranfield are currently recruiting for an Apprentice Technical Support Technician. You will be supporting the technical team and providing first line support both on site and remotely. Working on the University campus you will be in centre of the action for technological advancements in IT and Engineering.
Supporting the Technical Team. Providing general assistance to the team including workshop repairs and commissioning of equipment, deliveries, documentation, 1st Line support both onsite and remotely. There will a program of working with other members of the team in the field providing Technician days and completing installations. Structured training program in conjunction with Apprenticeship Training.
- Respond to Helpdesk requests remotely
- Help desk calls –taking help desk calls; logging and tracking calls
- Hardware and software repairs in a workshop facility
- Installation of hardware and software
- Carry out network documentation and reporting
- Assisting with sourcing spare parts and replacement equipment
- Assisting Technical team with maintenance tasks and installs
Please apply via the link.