HR Systems Analyst
3 days left
- Full Time
Leeds City College is one of the UK’s largest FE establishments with around 1200 employees and over 35,000 students. Offering a diverse curriculum within a vibrant and multicultural learning environment, our goal is to deliver excellent and innovative education which supports and inspires every student to achieve their ambitions.
As HR Systems Analyst you will be reporting into the Head of Employee Relations and will have a number of responsibilities including:
- To be a specialist for all HR systems, providing systems administration, user support and management of such systems.
- Identifying and addressing any issues with HR data
- To analyse workforce information and produce statistical narrative reports for all business areas.
- To interrogate a range of information systems in order to analyse and produce reports into various workforce information indicators as required.
- To ensure data integrity within the HR system is to the highest standard by monitoring effective use, accurate and timely inputting and providing training where required to ensure workforce information is up-to-date at all times
We are looking for someone who is highly competent with Excel and Databases and is comfortable working with and presenting information to key stakeholders.
Leeds City College is committed to Equality of Opportunity (ensuring everyone is treated fairly) and safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful applicants are required to complete an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services (DBS) check as well as mandatory pre-employment checks which may also include checking social media profiles. We positively welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Please apply via the link.