Lecturer - Engineering/Electronics
As part of Dudley College of Technology’s continued expansion we are now seeking qualified and experienced staff to join our team of engineering specialists with specialisms including Electrical Engineering and Electronic Engineering. The successful applicant will have responsibility for delivering on full time, part time, apprenticeships at level 1 to higher level HNC/HND.
As a result of the opening our new £12m state of the art Advance II campus we are now seeking to strengthen our Engineering team. As an experienced professional you will need to be committed to providing high levels of technical support to our learners on a range of programmes.
In return, we offer a generous pay and reward package including:-
- Annual salary of up to £36,214 for Lecturers plus two motivational points.
- Enrolment into the Teacher’s Pension Scheme with generous employer contributions.
- 37 days annual leave for Lecturers, plus 8 bank holidays and 5 efficiency days.
- Generous maternity, paternity and adoption schemes.
- Staff incentive schemes including BHSF Health and Care Scheme, Cycle to Work scheme and multiple local company discounts.
- Commitment to your continuous professional development, including obtaining the relevant teaching and assessing qualifications.
- Staff recognition scheme.
There’s never been a better time to join our Engineering department, with huge expansion planned to meet sector demand and success rates of learners constantly improving we could just be the next step you’ve been looking to make in your career.
A teaching qualification would be an advantage or a commitment to undertake this within the first year of employment is essential.
All successful applicants will need to undertake an enhanced disclosure and barring service check and children and adults barred list checks where the applicant will be employed in a regulated activity.
Dudley College of Technology is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applicants from all backgrounds, including disabled, and black and ethnic minority applicants.
Please apply via the link.