Assessor Trainer Fork Lift Truck Maintenance
Do you want to inspire and support the next generation?
Are you looking for a new challenge with excellent benefits?
North Warwickshire & Hinckley College is part of North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College – one of the largest and most successful colleges in the region. The College understands the importance of recruiting talented and passionate staff that are central to all College achievements and are the driving force in the success of our learners.
The Position: We’re looking for an Assessor Trainer Fork Lift Truck Maintenance.
- Minimum of level 3 qualification in a relevant subject.
- Hold the appropriate assessor qualification, or willing to work towards.
- Recent industrial experience.
- To prepare, instruct and assess learners in the maintenance of all types of lift trucks.
- To contribute to recruitment, manage retention, withdrawals and monitor / report achievement.
- To ensure target setting and monitoring of learners is undertaken in a timely manner.
The Location: The campus is based in Hinckley. This is a great place to live with plenty of social and sport facilities together with great transport links.
Why Should You Apply?
- Competitive pay
- We offer great holidays and access to the Local Government Pension Scheme
- We also offer staff development opportunities
- Family friendly policies and procedures
Please apply via the link.