Apprentice DevOps Infrastructure Technician
Employer Name: Ostara Systems Ltd
Working Week: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm, 30 minute lunch break
Duration: 18 Months
Possible Start Date: 04/02/2019
We are looking for someone special to join our team of software developers and support them in the infrastructure work that is required within the Ostara Head Office as well within our Tier 3 data centre. The candidate will be working within the IT department to shape the infrastructure for the growth of the company and our products.
- Perform daily system monitoring
- Perform daily backup operations
- Manage user accounts
- Undertake minor repairs to computers?
- Install new computer equipment
- Ensure all IT software is well maintained and functioning properly
- Assist with equipment moves and roll-outs
- Assist with upgrades
Things to consider:
- Employment would be subject to a DBS check
- Once training is completed, on-call and shift work are likely to be required to progress to a more senior role
- GCSE English and Maths A*-C/4-9 or level 2 equivalents.
For more information or to apply, please click the link.