Apprentice Commis Chef (L2)
Employer Name: The Rose and Crown
Working Week: Split shifts
Duration: 12 Months
Possible Start Date: 04/05/2019
We’re looking for a passionate and enthusiastic trainee Commis Chef to join us. We are genuinely committed to developing both our employees in the food and catering industry. With the combination of practical experience and expert guidance, we will work closely with MK College to help you take your professional career to the next level and beyond.
- Our Commis Chefs prepare and produce fresh food to a high quality on a daily basis. This creates a dynamic and exciting environment, with some very busy lunch and evening services and daily menu changes.
- Our restaurant offers traditional British food, made from fresh local ingredients.
- Working for us allows you to develop your skills across all sections in line with your apprenticeship modules, allowing you to apply your training in the workplace.
Things to consider:
- Please ensure that you are able to travel to the employers location
- This is a busy, hard working position
- Your hours of work will include a mix of evening and weekends
- As an apprentice, you will be able to apply for the Apprentice Extra Card, giving you discounts for many retail outlets and travel
- Ideally, GCSEs Grade C/4 or above in English & Maths (or equivalent)
For more information or to apply, please click the link.