Head of Professional Services
Could you lead a professional services team in a unique educational environment?
JOB ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This exciting position will lead our highly effective Professional Services department, enabling students to thrive and study legally, safely and successfully. You’ll ensure UKVI compliance in visa and attendance systems, that key quality assurance and enhancement activities are carried out according to Study Group, university partner and regulatory bodies’ requirements. You lead the team that has responsibility for the general admin, exams, attendance, Visa, Inductions, student experience, and more. You will work with the academic staff and Study Group Business Units to promote the ISC and build its success. This is a job role that offers excellent variety, in a dynamic environment where no day is the same. It’s a great time within the Professional Serf ices network, so there’ll be lots of opportunity for collaboration and development.
WHY CHOOSE US
We’re a global pathway provider in International Education, working in partnership with a number of Top Tier University Partners, and over 60,000 students each year. Voted as the 2017 and 2018 Global Pathway Provider of the year, our people are united with the shared ambition of providing a world-class UK education to talented students from across the globe. Using innovative teaching methods in an autonomous working environment, we empower our students to reach their potential, providing an unforgettable student experience, and a positive introduction to the UK and its culture.
Royal Holloway is located in Egham, Surrey, a quiet, student-friendly town. Although the campus is only 40 minutes from central London by train, the surroundings are a world away from the busy capital. Situated in 135 acres, and close to Runnymede National Trust Park, the College provides excellent facilities. The office has an excellent vibe, full of fun and friendly people, all passionate about the centre and international education.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Professional Development opportunities. The opportunity to work with students from all over the world.
- The chance to work as part of a global highly collaborative network.
- A unique HE working environment, with the advantages of FE such as teaching training, innovation, and smaller class sizes.
- As we have full ownership of our curriculum - we are able to adapt and consistently provide current, relevant and engaging material to our students.
- We value flexibility within the workplace - creating an adaptive working environment with a number of different working arrangements available to our people.
WHAT EXPERIENCE DO YOU NEED?
- Previous experience line managing or supervising a team.
- Experience working in a Further Education or Higher. Education environment is highly desirable.
- Previous experience working in an examination office would be a huge plus.
- Extensive experience in general administration.
- Experience uses data and reporting systems.
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills, in particular, Work and Excel.
- Using data and reporting systems.
Study Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students, and expects all staff and volunteers to share the same dedication. Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the role, including checks with past employers, an Enhanced Check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and overseas criminal records if appropriate.
Study Group processes your information in line with data protection regulations.
We will be reviewing, and progressing with successful candidates from when an application is received. This is a rolling recruitment process so please do not hesitate to apply to avoid disappointment.
Please apply via the link.