A leading provider of professional education for over 30 years, join MOL today as our new Learning Technologist to join our Learning and Innovation Team on a Permanent, full time (37 hours) basis.
We are looking for a Learning Technologist, who is responsible for producing high quality learning materials that optimise the customer experience using appropriate learning technologies; maintaining and developing MOL's learning platform; and resolving customer queries relating to the Virtual Learning Environment.
MOL specialises in high quality online and blended learning approaches to support learners in the achievement of professional qualifications. MOL focuses on providing professional insights and skills enabling our trainees to learn, develop and excel.
In order to do this role you will need:
- Degree level qualification or relevant experience or professional qualification
- Numeracy and literacy skills
- Experience of using learning technologies for teaching, learning, and designing/developing support materials
- Detailed knowledge of web and learning technologies, including the Moodle VLE, web2 tools, and SCORM packages
- Experience creating and setting up Moodle courses and how to use the various plug-ins and activities within Moodle
- Experience of audio and video creation and editing (eg Premiere Pro)
- Competent in Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Graphic image creation, manipulation and editing (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- The ability to prioritise, make decisions and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills and a demonstrable enthusiasm for education Self-motivated with the ability to use initiative, work independently and as part of a team
- Highly developed organisational and research skills
MOL is an equal opportunities employer welcoming applications from all sections of the community.
All applicants must demonstrate in their application their ability to meet the Key Responsibilities, Key Result Areas and Qualifications/Skills/Experience detailed within the role profile for shortlisting purposes.
Salaries are based on skills, qualifications and experience. All salaries are subject to job evaluation.
Please apply via the link.