Business Improvement Support
Looking for a career where you can change lives?
MOL are an established national professional education provider. We currently specialise in providing corporate and public programmes leading to qualifications for a range of disciplines including HR, management, property and conveyancing and probate law. MOL offer high quality blended, distance or live online learning products developed and delivered by specialists in the field.
Our business is growing rapidly and we're looking for colleagues who are ambitious, keen to advance their career and interested in future opportunities with MOL.
We currently have a great opportunity at MOL to join the Business Support & Improvement Team as an Business Improvement Support on a fixed term (6 months) permanent, full time (37 hours) basis.
The purpose of this role is to support the Business Improvement Manager in the scoping, development and testing of new systems across MOL. This will include requirements gathering, test script creation and execution. The role will also include development of MI reports for the business and liaising with stakeholders, ie LTE shared services, external developers.
To do this successfully you will have:
- A Bachelor degree level in a relevant subject or a relevant professional qualification
- An ISEB/ISTQB Testing Qualification.
- Experience of Role of software testing in the development lifecycle.
- Manual Testing Experience.
- Experience of writing user acceptance testing documents, conducting user acceptance testing.
- To be able to quickly adapt to new software and systems.
- To take a logical and analytical approach to problem-solving and pays close attention to detail.
- To have a knowledge of web, database and web technologies.
MOL is an equal opportunities employer welcoming applications from all sections of the community.
All applicants must demonstrate in their application their ability to meet the Key Responsibilities, Key Result Areas and Qualifications/Skills/Experience detailed within the role profile for shortlisting purposes.
Salaries are based on skills, qualifications and experience. All salaries are subject to job evaluation.
Please apply via the link.