Office Administrator Apprentice
Employer: Polymer Logistics (Uk) Ltd
Apprenticeship level: Intermediate
Apprenticeship duration: 12 months
Possible start date: 14th Jan 2019
Working week: Monday to Friday - 09:00 – 17:30hrs (inc lunch break). Total hours per week: 37.50.
General office duties, reception and providing support to the sales department mainly import / export.
The main duties for the Apprentice will comprise:
- Reception duties, answering and fielding telephone calls
Assisting the sales department with the following duties:
- Processing customer and purchase orders using our internal system
- Handling shipping documents for imports and exports
- Liaising with customs agents and transport providers
- Raising delivery paperwork, obtaining proof of deliveries, and maintaining records of stock movements
- Working with couriers to arrange delivery/receipt of samples
- Liaising with the accounts department regarding purchase and sales invoicing
- GCSE A-D 3-9 in maths and English (or equivalent) is required
For more information or to apply, please click the link.