The Lancashire Colleges (TLC) comprises 12 general further education and sixth form colleges in Lancashire. Collectively we are committed to delivering high-quality education and skills provision to promote economic growth and social cohesion within our local communities.
TLC is seeking to appoint an Executive Director to lead the strategic development and delivery of our group priorities, policies and business plan with the active engagement of members and commitment from key stakeholders. Reporting directly to the Chair of The Lancashire Colleges Group, we are looking for someone with substantial experience and knowledge of the FE sector and the ability to work collaboratively with others to achieve results.
The principal duties of the role include:
• Implementation of the strategic priorities of TLC.
• Identifying opportunities for additional funding streams and co-ordinating partnership bids for funding and projects.
• Ensuring TLC provides a collective voice and operates as a single point of contact for member colleges.
• Ensuring budgetary control, financial monitoring and reporting.
• Managing all employees and contracted associates of TLC.
• Facilitating collaborative working and the sharing of best practice.
Please apply via the link.