Apprentice IT Service Desk Technician
An exciting opportunity has become available for an apprenticeship role in our busy IT department to earn whilst you learn. Blackpool and the Fylde College hosts an array of facilities and benefits for you to enjoy whilst you complete your apprenticeship with us.
Summary of Responsibilities:
To ensure the effective and efficient provision of IT Services and to assist with providing an outstanding level of customer service.
- To provide first and second-line IT support.
- To participate in the workflow of multiple IT teams.
- To undertake any other agreed or associated duties to support the administration work in IT as requested by the Head of IT.
- Although primarily based at the Bispham Campus you may be required to undertake these duties in any of the college's administration offices across campuses.
- To work flexible hours when required and on some occasions at late notice and undertake early morning and evening duties at time of peak workload.
- Developing teamwork and participating in team meetings.
- Participating in staff development activities.
- To work towards and contribute to the corporate aims of the college.
STANDARD RESPONSIBILITIES FOR ALL POSITIONS IN B&FC
- To fully adhere to all college policies and procedures.
- Take appropriate responsibility to ensure the health and safety of self and others.
- Pursue the achievement and integration of equality and diversity throughout all College activities.
- Blackpool and The Fylde College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff to share this commitment.
- To show commitment to the College and its internal and external customers.
- To work co-operatively with colleagues at all times. Undertake any other tasks and responsibilities appropriate to the level of this post.
Please apply via the link.