Advanced Technical Trainer - Agricultural Engineering
Reaseheath College is seeking to appoint a fully skilled and highly knowledgeable Agricultural Engineer to join our apprenticeship delivery team.
Based in Nantwich, Cheshire; the Reaseheath College Engineering Apprenticeships delivers training to over 150 apprentices each year in all aspects of maintenance on Agricultural machinery and equipment maintenance.
This role would suit, experienced Agricultural Engineers who have the skills and knowledge to deliver outstanding training to the next generation of Agricultural Engineers.
Ideally you will have or be willing to work towards:
- Level 3 qualification in Agricultural Engineering or equivalent
- Expert knowledge of Agricultural equipment and machinery maintenance, Vehicle systems and Technologies
- GCSE grade C minimum in Maths and English
- A full teaching Qualification (or be willing to work towards one)
- Experience working with apprentices or apprenticeships
- Experience of vocational assessment
- Be willing to travel to conduct vocational assessment
- A certificate in Assessment (or be willing to work towards one)
Reaseheath College offers:
- Competitive incremental pay structure
- A generous teacher pension scheme
- Generous holidays allowance
- Training to gain relevant teacher or assessment qualifications if required
- Childcare vouchers
- On-site gym
- Bike to Work scheme
- State of the art Engineering facilities
Please apply via the link.