Curriculum Manager – Science and Maths
The Loughborough College Sixth Form Department is seeking an inspirational and ambitious Curriculum Manager to lead the A-Level Science, Maths and Media Studies area to even greater levels of excellence.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about Science and Maths and who has extensive teaching and leadership experience in these areas. This role will be integral to the continued development of our Science, Maths, Computer Science and Media Studies programmes.
We have embarked on an exciting new chapter in our development and as we invest in these specialist areas, we are now able to offer an opportunity for someone to be at the forefront of this progress.
To be considered for this role, we are looking for candidates who:
- Have significant experience of teaching at A-Level in either Sciences and/or Maths
- Have a demonstrable passion for promoting and developing these subjects within the post-16 sector
- Can demonstrate an inspiring vision for the development of Sciences and Maths at A-Level and across the wider college at all levels
- Can evidence experience of successful subject leadership in the areas of Science and Maths
- Clearly understand the importance of Level 3 value added measures to support outcomes
- Can demonstrate the ability to deliver ambitious targets
- Can prove they have the ability to develop and deliver successful collaborative projects working positively with a range of key stakeholders
Loughborough College is a great place to work and is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We are and have consistently invested in providing our learners and employees with an outstanding and unrivalled range of modern facilities and resources.
Alongside our commitment to your professional and personal development, we also offer a generous benefits package including:
- A competitive pension scheme
- On-site parking
- Subsidised gym membership at our on-site centre
- 35 days annual leave
- Tax efficient childcare
Closing date for applications: Sunday 6th January 2019
Please apply via the link.