Student Support Administrator
Milton Keynes College is working in partnership with HMP Foston Hall to put education at the heart of the prison system.
HMP Foston Hall are looking to recruit an experienced administrator to provide student support as a member of our offender learning education team based at HMP Foston Hall on a part-time basis.
As a successful candidate you will be responsible for all general administrative tasks to ensure the efficient operation of the education department. Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Collating and analysing data
- Creating and maintaining filing systems
- Designing and production of documents
- Use of appropriate databases and spreadsheets
The Purpose of your role as Student Support Administrator is to provide administrative support to the Education Manager and the team, support student success through the provision of initial induction and initial assessments, to ensure students are enrolled onto appropriate programmes of learning. You will also act as part of the examination invigilation team.
As a successful candidate, you will:
- Good basic general education including GCSE (or) equivalent) in Maths and English at Grade C or above.
- Hold an administration or customer services based qualification at level 2 or above (desirable).
- Have proven previous experience in an administrative role.
- Have proven customer services skills and experience.
- Experience of working with students who may have little experience of education and training (desirable).
- Good IT skills with experience of word processing, spread sheets, databases, email and internet systems.
- Experience of induction and assessment IT packages (desirable).
- Accuracy and precision in written presentation.
- The requirement of this role is to work across the whole prison estate, on all wings where education is delivered.
Please apply via the link.