Administrator - Funding and Data
2 days left
- Full Time
HMP Spring Hill currently have a vacancy for a Funding and Data Administrator to work within our education administration team within the prison.
This role would suit a highly organised professional, with an excellent eye for detail and a methodical approach to daily tasks. As a successful Funding and Data Administrator, you will be responsible for providing analysis on student recruitment, retention and success data as well as providing accurate end of month data and funding returns to the main college. You will also carry out general administrative tasks throughout the department, ensuring efficient working practices are maintained and enhanced.
The ideal candidate will be:
Highly proficient in using MS Office packages and be able to analyse and produce data charts using spreadsheets.
Be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines, ensuring a high quality service, to ensure successful external audits.
As a successful candidate, you will:
- Good basic general education including GCSE (or) equivalent) in Maths and English at Grade C or above.
- Experience of working with and analysing data.
- Application of advanced Excel skills in previous roles.
- Confident and efficient in the collation of data reports.
- Accuracy and precision in data compilation and presentation.
- Sensitive to the complexities of prisons or closed institutions and have the ability to work positively within the inherent restraints.
- Excellent people skills to enable you to deal with learner queries
- Able to work independently and to use own initiative.
- Work well under pressure and be able to prioritise your workload to meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to problem solve effectively.
- Good organisational skills.
- The requirement of this role is to work across the whole prison estate, on all wings where education is delivered.
Please apply via the link.