Client Relationship Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen to become part of our business development team at Blackpool and the Fylde College.
Summary of Responsibilities:
You will be responsible for assisting in managing a portfolio of levy accounts to ensure service delivery, progress of projects and customer satisfaction is at the forefront. You will project-manage the implementation process to deliver outstanding service proposition to secure new and existing a portfolio of levy paying client accounts. Highly organised, you are someone who utilises tools/technology to improve productivity and implement processes for effective project delivery.
- Develop and maintain employer relationships (existing and new clients) and maximise all opportunities to promote B&FCs wide range of industry related qualifications from Funded Apprenticeships to Commercial Training solutions.
- Generate own leads via warm calls, field sales and networking to promote B&FCs wide range of Training programmes and secure new employer accounts.
- To be consultative and identify organisational solutions where levy account optimisation will deliver a return on investment and return on expectation for maximum customer satisfaction
- Undertake organisational Needs Analysis and design / develop training programmes to meet employer’s needs.
- Maintain own knowledge of policy changes, funding changes and relevant business expectations.
- Work with senior management in order to meet targets and growth plans across a client portfolio.
- Report sales data and forecasts on a regular basis.
- Prepare and present proposals and pitches to convert business opportunities.
- Complete the necessary checks on employers to ensure suitability for training and / or recruitment
- To support the management of levy funding across a client portfolio to ensure optimisation.
- To lead on the implementation of new programme launches and ongoing management of service delivery to meet agreed client expectations and B&FC’s service standards proposition.
- To assist and support in the planning, development, delivery and monitoring of apprenticeship and full cost programmes and if applicable, ensuring that the curriculum is delivered efficiently and effectively.
- Be the liaison between your accounts (employers) and the wider curriculum team.
- To ensure that all data requirements are maintained, records are up to date accurate and deadlines for returns are made, with assistance from the operations assistant.
- Ensuring that employers are complaint with SFA funding rules as well as assisting employers in the management of their digital Apprenticeship Service account.
- Support Head of Corporate Accounts and Director of Business Development to achieve income levels from levy revenue streams through robust and coordinated account management activities.
Standard Responsibilities for all positions in B&FC
- To fully adhere to all college policies and procedures.
- Take appropriate responsibility to ensure the health and safety of self and others.
- Pursue the achievement and integration of equality and diversity throughout all College activities.
- Blackpool and The Fylde College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff to share this commitment.
- To show commitment to the College and its internal and external customers.
- To work co-operatively with colleagues at all times.
- Undertake any other tasks and responsibilities appropriate to the level of this post.
Interview Date: 20/12/2018
Please apply via the link.