Employer: Home Serve
Apprenticeship level: Intermediate
Apprenticeship duration: 12 months
Possible start date: 17th Dec 2018
Working week: Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm. Total hours per week: 37.50
Experience of working in a fast paced customer service office. To assist in day to day aspects of the business. Call handling, letter and postal duties, filing, updating systems.
Working within a very busy office.
Duties to include:
- Answering/transferring calls
- Answering queries via phone and email
- General office duties
- Some data input
- Logging/recording of information
Requirements and prospects:
- Basic computer knowledge
- Work on your own initiative
- Be able to work within a team environment in a fast paced office
- Positive/confident personality
- Good communication and correspondence of information
- Willing to learn, motivated
- Works methodically
- Excellent time keeping and attendance
- GCSE A-D in Maths and English (or equivalent) is required
The possibility of a full time post upon completing the apprenticeship, with future prospects of personal growth within the organisation.
Please apply via the link.