Customer Support Apprentice
- Full Time
Employer: Advance IT Group Ltd
Apprenticeship level: Intermediate
Apprenticeship duration: 12 months
Possible start date: 17th Dec 2018
Working week: Monday to Friday 9 - 5 with 1 hour for lunch. Total hours per week: 35
Support customers with the use of and training of our products, set accounts up and resolve incoming queries and customer requests in a prompt and timely manner.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Providing customer service and helping to resolve IT related problems via telephone
- Training both remotely and on site. (Travel expenses met)
- Setting up new customer accounts.
- Configuring and dispatching product.
- Providing support to Sales and Marketing Manager
- Stock control duties and stock ordering.
- Other duties as reasonably required.
There will be scope for the successful candidate to make the role their own with opportunity for travel, professional development and training and rewards in line with business performance.
Comfortable with use of Microsoft packages and up to speed with browser-based programs.
- Good work ethic, good attitude, eagerness to learn and develop
- Accuracy, attention to detail and trust worthy ness
- Friendly and outgoing attitude
- GCSE maths and English C or above or equivalent is required
- Progression within the company in a range of disciplines, sales, digital marketing, customer support, software development, accounts
Things to consider
We offer a flexible, laid back and friendly working environment, but we also have ambitions to be a highly successful company.
Whilst we offer a lot of opportunity to learn and develop individuals, we also have high expectations and employees should all act professionally, be punctual and deliver their best efforts.
Please apply via the link.