Sales Support Apprentice
- Full Time
Employer: Advance IT Group Ltd
Apprenticeship level: Intermediate
Apprenticeship duration: 12 months
Possible start date: 17th Dec 2018
Working week: Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm with 1 hour for lunch. Total hours per week: 35
Respond to requests for information and prices from potential customers, provide quotations, speak to the potential customer through the process and secure business. Manage existing customers with regular contact to ensure they are happy with the service.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Show enthusiasm and use intuition and creativity to grow the role
- Maintain a contact management database
- Provide sales support and through training play a key part in lead generation
- Play a key role in the marketing function of the department through promotion and specific customer offers as per marketing calendar
- Support the department by carrying out a range of key and diverse roles
- Answer incoming telephone calls in a professional manner providing excellent customer service to all customers
- Input orders onto progress system with accuracy and include all relevant information
- Interface with other departments to provide resolution for customer enquiries
- Remain flexible in regards to undertaking other office procedures as requested
- Comfortable with use of Microsoft packages and up to speed with browser-based programs
- Good sales skills, on telephone and face to face
- Good administration skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Good work ethic
- Eagerness to learn and develop
- Accuracy, attention to detail and trustworthy
- Friendly and outgoing attitude
- Can do attitude to make things happen
- Must be able to read/write on car journeys
- Good telephone manner
- Ability to pick up new skills quickly
- Must be able to manage own time effectively
- GCSE maths and English C or above or equivalent is required
Progression within the company in a range of disciplines, sales, digital marketing, customer support, software development, accounts.
Things to consider:
We offer a flexible, laid back and friendly working environment, but we also have ambitions to be a highly successful company.
Whilst we offer a lot of opportunity to learn and develop individuals, we also have high expectations and employees should all act professionally, be punctual and deliver their best efforts.
Please apply via the link.