We currently have a great opportunity at MOL to join the Delivery Team based at Openshaw as Delivery Co-ordinator on a permanent, full time (37 hours per week) basis.
MOL is a professional qualifications provider that is rapidly growing. As such the core focus of the role in the first instance will be working collaboratively with other Delivery Coordinators to focus on improving planning and processes for the benefit of the customer. The role will suit someone with both relevant experience in these areas and a positive, can do attitude. MOL is a great place to work and is the perfect opportunity for a team player who wants to make a difference to the customer and the growth of the business
The purpose of this role is to monitor and continually improve processes to enhance customer success and experience for the assigned products and escalate to the Operations Manager where necessary. To work flexibly as part of the Operations Team to meet delivery, quality and customer objectives with a focus on improving planning and processes.
To do this successfully you'll need:
- To be educated to level 3 or above or experience in a similar role.
- To have experience of supporting the implementation of process change,
- Experience of planning and coordinating multiple simultaneous activities and working to tight deadlines,
- Experience in working in a busy office environment, dealing with a range of internal and external stakeholders,
- Experience of meeting awarding organisations' requirements, standards and deadlines for approval and assessment related activities is desirable.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please click the link.
MOL is an equal opportunities employer welcoming applications from all sections of the community.
All applicants must demonstrate in their application their ability to meet the Key Responsibilities, Key Result Areas and Qualifications/Skills/Experience detailed within the role profile for shortlisting purposes.
Salaries are based on skills, qualifications and experience. All salaries are subject to job evaluation.
Please apply via the link.