Vocational Technician - Catering
For more than two decades, Novus has been delivering education, training and employment opportunities to adults and young people in UK prisons.
Over the years we have built a reputation as an innovator in the fight to reduce re-offending rates by transforming people's lives through learning and skills.
We have a great opportunity at HMP Garth to join the education team as our Vocational Technician (Catering) on a permanent, part time (22 hours per week) basis. The purpose of the role is to support the teaching and learning objectives of planned curriculum programmes by providing technical support and one to one/group support to the learners in the workshop. This is a challenging but rewarding role and in order to do this successfully you'll need to:
- Work with the trainer to support the delivery of an engaging vocational course to ensure successful learner outcomes
- Have knowledge of current health and safety legislation
- Hold relevant qualifications or equivalent professional experience
- Have the ability to source and monitor the use of material costs effectively
- Have the ability to provide first-line maintenance support of all technical equipment and resources
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please click the link.
Applicants must demonstrate in their application their ability to meet the key responsibilities, key result areas and Qualifications/Skills and Experience detailed within the role profile.
Novus is an equal opportunities employer welcoming applications from all sections of the community. All roles are subject to job evaluation.
Please apply via the link.